Sunday, July 17, 2011

Building Moving Permits!

Building Moving Permits are required for moving any extra-legal load which is overweight and/or oversized on a County Road. This includes:
  • Moving Equipment
  • Buildings
  • Mobile Homes
  • Other Oversize Structures
Moving permits must typically be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled shipment and in some cities, transport may only take place during certain hours of the day and on specific days of the week.

Source: SDCounty

No comments:

Post a Comment