We and Florida Impact recommends you ask the following:
- Will all the work be done with a permit?
- How much does the contractor charge for permitting?
- Is that cost inclusive of the city/county permits or is there an additional charge?
- Verify that the name of the contractor you hired is the same as the contractor named on the permit. Generally, the paperwork needs to be left near the work being done and you can check there.
- When the installation is completed, will the contractor will schedule the final permit inspection with the city?